With their tapered octagon barrels, these rifles offer true cowboy-rifle heft and aesthetics for everyone from the die-hard Cowboy Action Shooter to the hunter who appreciates 19th century-style firearms. The Marlin Model 1895 Cowboy is chambered for 45-70 Gov’t. and is equipped with a 26“ barrel. Also,featuring traditional Ballard-style rifling, handsome American black walnut stock and fore-end, and richly blued finish.
- Polished blued finish
- 26″ tapered octagon barrel
- 9-shot tubular magazine
- American black walnut straight-grip stock
- Adjustable Marble’s semi-buckhorn rear sight and Marble’s front sight
- Caliber: 45/70 Gov’t.
- Capacity: 9-shot tubular magazine
- Action: Lever action with squared finger lever; side ejection; solid top receiver; deeply blued metal surfaces; hammer block safety.
- Stock: Straight-grip American black walnut; hard rubber butt plate; tough Mar-Shield® finish; blued steel fore-end cap.
- Barrel: 26″ Tapered octagon barrel with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)
- Twist Rate: 1:20″ R.H.
- Sights: Adjustable Marble semi-buckhorn rear Marble carbine front sight. Solid top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use. Serial number is on left side of receiver instead of tang allowing custom installation of a tang sight by a competent gunsmith.
- Overall Length: 44.5″
- Weight: 8 lbs.